I can guarantee that you would like to have the results a pastor had a little over a week ago. He was having his first church service in planting a new church. He used our system to do a campaign and told me he was totally amazed at the results. 60 people called him the first day from the campaign to ask about the church. Two families showed up that did not call and said that new families were calling every day. He was able to call 8000 people in less than an hour.
This system works and you can reach more people than ever before. If you want to revolutionize your ministry you need Automated Church Prospecting. Just think of the ways you can use this system:
WAYS TO USE THE AUTOMATED CHURCH PROSPECTING SYSTEM:
- Call every member once a week with a message from the pastor.
- Call every bus rider with a message from the bus director or captain (how many kids are not home when you visit them?).
- Call all the sick and shut-ins every week.
- Call teens in the community to create excitement about a youth activity (use a young person’s voice).
- Call every week to get new prospects for soul-winning by asking people if they have a prayer request since the church is praying for the community to get their prayers answered.
- Call the community when you have a big day to announce the activities and special music or speaker.
- Call the elderly to advertise an activity especially for them.
- Call businesses to ask if they would like to talk about how the church could promote their business (get the business owner to church and when you introduce him, tell about his business.)
- Call every member when there is a special need for prayer for a tragedy or member needing prevailing prayer.
- Call the community with a religious survey that gives you information about prospects for your visitation program.
- Call with a pleasant announcement promoting a church website or publication that many would want to receive absolutely free.
- Call the community asking if they know someone that needs help with addictions because the church has a program to help.
- Call the community asking if they know someone that needs family counseling because the church helps families.
- Call the community asking if anyone is homeless or financially in a crisis because there is help.